Informational Video for PEMF Therapy
Enhanced Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
LyfeWell Alternative Healing Center
- The ClinicalTrials.gov website lists ongoing and completed clinical trials of HBOT for autism, carbon monoxide poisoning, cerebral palsy, chronic brain injury, diabetic foot ulcers, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and more.
- PubMed enables you to search for medical research in a wide variety of sources, including Medline, life science journals, and online books. To view abstracts of medical research on HBOT, enter “hyperbaric oxygen therapy” in the search field. You will find over 10,000 studies on HBOT.Create a free
- Caring Bridge website to keep your family and friends informed about your HBOT treatments. Each website includes a member care journal, a guestbook, and a photo gallery.
- Fit Brains is a website with a variety of free brain training games. These entertaining games exercise your brain, helping to improve your memory, language skills, concentration, executive function, and visual and spatial skills. By combining brain training with hyperbaric oxygen therapy, your brain function could show dramatic improvement.
- The Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Trust (HBOTT) is a non-profit organization that provides information and advice to the public and healthcare professionals on hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment. HBOTT also seeks to promote further research into the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy.